A new LG smartphone, the LS860 Cayenne, is set to come with NFC, according to leaked details published by Brief Mobile. The high end device is expected to ship in the fourth quarter of 2012 with a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and an integrated keyboard.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK