A new LG smartphone, the LS860 Cayenne, is set to come with NFC, according to leaked details published by Brief Mobile. The high end device is expected to ship in the fourth quarter of 2012 with a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and an integrated keyboard.
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams
- Shinhan to put credit cards on the blockchain
- Turkey unveils plans for a central bank-issued digital currency
- Samsung partners with Korean banks and carriers to launch blockchain mobile ID platform
- Libra to use QR codes to let consumers buy and sell cryptocurrency