A new LG smartphone, the LS860 Cayenne, is set to come with NFC, according to leaked details published by Brief Mobile. The high end device is expected to ship in the fourth quarter of 2012 with a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and an integrated keyboard.
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement