Hardware manufacturer Duali’s Dragon NFC reader has become the first product to achieve NFC Forum certification in Korea. The USB-based desktop device was tested by Korean certification laboratory KTC using equipment from Clear2Pay. The Dragon supports all four NFC Forum tag types and P2P mode and, says Duali, can also be easily integrated into ATMs, point of sale terminals and NFC-enabled kiosks.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills