Hardware manufacturer Duali’s Dragon NFC reader has become the first product to achieve NFC Forum certification in Korea. The USB-based desktop device was tested by Korean certification laboratory KTC using equipment from Clear2Pay. The Dragon supports all four NFC Forum tag types and P2P mode and, says Duali, can also be easily integrated into ATMs, point of sale terminals and NFC-enabled kiosks.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service