Korean industrial PDA maker Catchwell is to build NFC into its Android and Windows Mobile 6.5 handheld computers. Devices will use Stollmann‘s NFC stack, which allows manufacturers to easily build systems using different operating systems and NFC controllers, to offer support for NFC-based payments and access control.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods