Korean industrial PDA maker Catchwell is to build NFC into its Android and Windows Mobile 6.5 handheld computers. Devices will use Stollmann‘s NFC stack, which allows manufacturers to easily build systems using different operating systems and NFC controllers, to offer support for NFC-based payments and access control.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash