Korean industrial PDA maker Catchwell is to build NFC into its Android and Windows Mobile 6.5 handheld computers. Devices will use Stollmann‘s NFC stack, which allows manufacturers to easily build systems using different operating systems and NFC controllers, to offer support for NFC-based payments and access control.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security