Korean industrial PDA maker Catchwell is to build NFC into its Android and Windows Mobile 6.5 handheld computers. Devices will use Stollmann‘s NFC stack, which allows manufacturers to easily build systems using different operating systems and NFC controllers, to offer support for NFC-based payments and access control.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets