Korean industrial PDA maker Catchwell is to build NFC into its Android and Windows Mobile 6.5 handheld computers. Devices will use Stollmann‘s NFC stack, which allows manufacturers to easily build systems using different operating systems and NFC controllers, to offer support for NFC-based payments and access control.
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges