First Data has announced that its trusted service management (TSM) solution has been qualified by Discover. “Because First Data issuing clients are pre-integrated to our TSM, financial institutions can manage a relationship with one TSM rather than with numerous mobile network operators and mobile wallet owners,” says the payments processing giant’s Dom Morea. “Our secure element (SE) owner neutral model also has the ability to securely provision financial institutions’ accounts to a variety of SE destinations.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?