Etisalat Misr, Egypt’s leading mobile network operator, has installed an NFC access control system at its premises in Cairo. The project is believed to be the first in the Middle East/Africa region to successfully demonstrate the use of NFC for access control applications.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- India’s Mobikwik aims to triple user base in 2017
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop
- US banks launch money-transfer app