Etisalat Misr, Egypt’s leading mobile network operator, has installed an NFC access control system at its premises in Cairo. The project is believed to be the first in the Middle East/Africa region to successfully demonstrate the use of NFC for access control applications.
- Spanish winemaker uses NFC in major promotional campaign
- AIB celebrates Apple Pay launch with €0.01 ice cream cones
- How facial recognition could replace train tickets
- Convenience store Cheers opens first unmanned, cashless outlet
- Visa chasing Indian payments market as mobile money gains traction