Lockitron maker Apigy has secured more than US$640,000 in pre-orders for a new version of its mobile phone operated door lock. The US$149 lock supports Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and NFC and is due to begin shipping in March 2013.
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland