Isis is to launch its NFC-based payments system in two test markets on Monday, the US carrier-owned venture has confirmed. “Isis will be launching in Austin and Salt Lake City on October 22,” says head of marketing Jaymee Johnson. “By year end, as many as 20 Isis Ready handsets are expected to be in market. We look forward to sharing more details on October 22.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works