Isis is to launch its NFC-based payments system in two test markets on Monday, the US carrier-owned venture has confirmed. “Isis will be launching in Austin and Salt Lake City on October 22,” says head of marketing Jaymee Johnson. “By year end, as many as 20 Isis Ready handsets are expected to be in market. We look forward to sharing more details on October 22.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?