C-Sam and Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) have expanded availability of their joint NFC mobile wallet solution, available in Japan since July, to more than 30 countries across the Asia-Pacific region. The solution combines DNP’s NFC TSM technology with C-Sam’s Mobile Transaction Platform.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa