Transportation and smart card technology specialist Ecebs has been acquired by Bell ID. Ecebs’ portfolio includes a number of front-end technologies that Bell ID expects to be able to use to “significantly enhance its offering to the growing market for smart ticketing/payment using mobile devices”.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?