Transportation and smart card technology specialist Ecebs has been acquired by Bell ID. Ecebs’ portfolio includes a number of front-end technologies that Bell ID expects to be able to use to “significantly enhance its offering to the growing market for smart ticketing/payment using mobile devices”.
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots