Indian video games retailer Game4u has installed smart posters in its stores that let NFC phone users tap their handset to “like” the retailer on Facebook. Game4u’s NFC platform is provided by Mumbai-based JusTap!
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions