Indian video games retailer Game4u has installed smart posters in its stores that let NFC phone users tap their handset to “like” the retailer on Facebook. Game4u’s NFC platform is provided by Mumbai-based JusTap!
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security