Indian video games retailer Game4u has installed smart posters in its stores that let NFC phone users tap their handset to “like” the retailer on Facebook. Game4u’s NFC platform is provided by Mumbai-based JusTap!
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa