Telecom Italia is using Gemalto’s end-to-end Mobile Financial Services solution to power its TIM mobile wallet. The solution includes the LinqUs TSM platform for secure management of NFC applications and the LinqUs mobile payment platform for transaction management. Hewlett-Packard Italy provided system integration services.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution