Telecom Italia is using Gemalto’s end-to-end Mobile Financial Services solution to power its TIM mobile wallet. The solution includes the LinqUs TSM platform for secure management of NFC applications and the LinqUs mobile payment platform for transaction management. Hewlett-Packard Italy provided system integration services.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants