Telecom Italia is using Gemalto’s end-to-end Mobile Financial Services solution to power its TIM mobile wallet. The solution includes the LinqUs TSM platform for secure management of NFC applications and the LinqUs mobile payment platform for transaction management. Hewlett-Packard Italy provided system integration services.
- Google’s mobile payments app has now been installed 100m times
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan
- Royal Bank of Canada adds support for Samsung Pay
- Emirates NBD rolls out blockchain security platform that adds QR codes to physical cheques
- Google Pay expands support for transit ticketing cards to Portland