The GoMcDo mobile ordering system offered by McDonald’s France is to get NFC support “very soon”, says solution provider Airtag. The new version of GoMcDo will also support Windows Phone 8 devices, in addition to those running iOS and Android.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole