Israeli start up TapMyBiz can now supply customised NFC business cards over the web. “Each card comes equipped with an embedded NFC/RFID chip,” the company’s Laurent Flaster has told NFC World. “You can include your contact information or a direct link to your website, social media or a YouTube video. To exchange this information simply tap any NFC capable smartphone and your information is automatically saved to that device.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works