Israeli start up TapMyBiz can now supply customised NFC business cards over the web. “Each card comes equipped with an embedded NFC/RFID chip,” the company’s Laurent Flaster has told NFC World. “You can include your contact information or a direct link to your website, social media or a YouTube video. To exchange this information simply tap any NFC capable smartphone and your information is automatically saved to that device.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments