UK start up PragmatIC Printing has begun mass producing its printed logic circuits for the first time. The company’s technology can be used to produce interactive tags that include a display and can be read and powered up by an NFC phone. PragmatIC is currently working with Tigerprint, a subsidiary of Hallmark, in the greeting card sector and with De La Rue to develop security labels.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India