UK start up PragmatIC Printing has begun mass producing its printed logic circuits for the first time. The company’s technology can be used to produce interactive tags that include a display and can be read and powered up by an NFC phone. PragmatIC is currently working with Tigerprint, a subsidiary of Hallmark, in the greeting card sector and with De La Rue to develop security labels.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK