UK start up PragmatIC Printing has begun mass producing its printed logic circuits for the first time. The company’s technology can be used to produce interactive tags that include a display and can be read and powered up by an NFC phone. PragmatIC is currently working with Tigerprint, a subsidiary of Hallmark, in the greeting card sector and with De La Rue to develop security labels.
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology
- Jack Ma’s Ant Financial nearly doubles profits amid deal push