UK start up PragmatIC Printing has begun mass producing its printed logic circuits for the first time. The company’s technology can be used to produce interactive tags that include a display and can be read and powered up by an NFC phone. PragmatIC is currently working with Tigerprint, a subsidiary of Hallmark, in the greeting card sector and with De La Rue to develop security labels.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow