Good Technology’s Good Vault enterprise email security solution for iPhones can now use a sleeve from DeviceFidelity to hold a microSD card as part of its two factor authentication scheme. A secure element on the microSD card holds credentials and security certificates to allow users to access, encrypt and sign email to ensure privacy and compliance with business security requirements while using their iPhone.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security