Good Technology’s Good Vault enterprise email security solution for iPhones can now use a sleeve from DeviceFidelity to hold a microSD card as part of its two factor authentication scheme. A secure element on the microSD card holds credentials and security certificates to allow users to access, encrypt and sign email to ensure privacy and compliance with business security requirements while using their iPhone.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets