Good Technology’s Good Vault enterprise email security solution for iPhones can now use a sleeve from DeviceFidelity to hold a microSD card as part of its two factor authentication scheme. A secure element on the microSD card holds credentials and security certificates to allow users to access, encrypt and sign email to ensure privacy and compliance with business security requirements while using their iPhone.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills