Canada’s CIBC bank has picked Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) as the trusted service manager for its rollout of NFC payments with Rogers Wireless. G&D’s TSM service will be used to securely download and provision the CIBC Mobile Payment Application and the credentials required for contactless payment transactions using NFC phones. CIBC is also using technology from Tsys for its NFC service.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year