Turkish mobile network operator Turkcell is using Timwe’s NFC Launcher tag platform in its NFC home shopping service, available to users of its MaxiPlus5 NFC phone. The mobile phone ships with an NFC fridge magnet that customer can use to automatically launch a dedicated home shopping service.
- Accumulated payments with Samsung Pay surpass W10tn
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level