Turkish mobile network operator Turkcell is using Timwe’s NFC Launcher tag platform in its NFC home shopping service, available to users of its MaxiPlus5 NFC phone. The mobile phone ships with an NFC fridge magnet that customer can use to automatically launch a dedicated home shopping service.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent