Turkish mobile network operator Turkcell is using Timwe’s NFC Launcher tag platform in its NFC home shopping service, available to users of its MaxiPlus5 NFC phone. The mobile phone ships with an NFC fridge magnet that customer can use to automatically launch a dedicated home shopping service.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users