Turkish mobile network operator Turkcell is using Timwe’s NFC Launcher tag platform in its NFC home shopping service, available to users of its MaxiPlus5 NFC phone. The mobile phone ships with an NFC fridge magnet that customer can use to automatically launch a dedicated home shopping service.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India