Visa has approved Research In Motion’s Secure Element Manager (SEM), a backend solution for carriers that can securely manage credentials on SIM cards installed in all types of NFC-capable mobile devices. SEM is being used by Canadian carrier joint venture EnStream to manage secure credentials on NFC phones.
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges