Visa has approved Research In Motion’s Secure Element Manager (SEM), a backend solution for carriers that can securely manage credentials on SIM cards installed in all types of NFC-capable mobile devices. SEM is being used by Canadian carrier joint venture EnStream to manage secure credentials on NFC phones.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments