Connected health and fitness specialist Fitbit has updated its Android app to include support for NFC. The new version will allow users of its Fitbit Flex wristband — coming in the spring — to launch the Fitbit app and access their fitness stats by tapping the wristband to their NFC phone.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February