Microsoft is promoting its Office 365 service via a smart poster campaign, using Tapit’s NFC platform. Consumers can tap their NFC phone to the poster, or scan a QR code, to enter a competition to win a year’s free subscription.
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York