Microsoft is promoting its Office 365 service via a smart poster campaign, using Tapit’s NFC platform. Consumers can tap their NFC phone to the poster, or scan a QR code, to enter a competition to win a year’s free subscription.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet