Microsoft is promoting its Office 365 service via a smart poster campaign, using Tapit’s NFC platform. Consumers can tap their NFC phone to the poster, or scan a QR code, to enter a competition to win a year’s free subscription.
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics
- Central bank tightens rules on accepting cards and cash in Chinese stores
- Eight million merchants now accept Paytm QR payments in stores
- Facebook patent sets out how AIs could accept Messenger payments
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends