Microsoft is promoting its Office 365 service via a smart poster campaign, using Tapit’s NFC platform. Consumers can tap their NFC phone to the poster, or scan a QR code, to enter a competition to win a year’s free subscription.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents