Fifteen PVR cinemas in India have implemented an NFC payments service that works with BlackBerry 10 phones. The PVR wallet app lets moviegoers pay for both tickets and refreshments via NFC and is provided by NEC India, which has developed a cloud-based payment system called NFC e-Money server.
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow
- You can now fund your Abra wallet with your American Express card
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles