Orange has signed a strategic agreement with MasterCard “to enhance and accelerate” the delivery of innovative mobile payment services in Spain. “This is a decisive step for Orange in our commitment to offer to our private and business customers the most innovative mobile payment solutions using several technologies for the different scenarios of electronic payments,” says Alicia Calvo, innovation director for Orange Spain.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers