UAE-based carrier Etisalat has picked up the gong for ‘Best NFC/Mobile Money Product or Service’ at the GSMA’s Global Mobile Awards. Flous is an NFC-based mobile commerce service, unveiled at Gitex in Dubai.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents