UAE-based carrier Etisalat has picked up the gong for ‘Best NFC/Mobile Money Product or Service’ at the GSMA’s Global Mobile Awards. Flous is an NFC-based mobile commerce service, unveiled at Gitex in Dubai.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands