Accumulate has launched the Mobile Payment Fast Track Pack, an update of its its Mobile Everywhere (ME) platform that supports NFC, QR codes, P2P, online and in-store payments. “Accumulate’s solution is technology independent and supports all major mobile platforms, all mobile networks, all mobile network operators and all pairing technologies,” the company says.
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers