Accumulate has launched the Mobile Payment Fast Track Pack, an update of its its Mobile Everywhere (ME) platform that supports NFC, QR codes, P2P, online and in-store payments. “Accumulate’s solution is technology independent and supports all major mobile platforms, all mobile networks, all mobile network operators and all pairing technologies,” the company says.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain