Accumulate has launched the Mobile Payment Fast Track Pack, an update of its its Mobile Everywhere (ME) platform that supports NFC, QR codes, P2P, online and in-store payments. “Accumulate’s solution is technology independent and supports all major mobile platforms, all mobile networks, all mobile network operators and all pairing technologies,” the company says.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India