Mobile payments services will only start to take off once consumers are using them two to five times a day, Peter Hazlehurst, director of product management at Google, has told delegates at Mobile World congress 2013. At that point usage “moves into habit”, Mobile World Live reports.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service