Mobile payments services will only start to take off once consumers are using them two to five times a day, Peter Hazlehurst, director of product management at Google, has told delegates at Mobile World congress 2013. At that point usage “moves into habit”, Mobile World Live reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info