Lenovo is planning to bring out a range of ThinkPad tablets or Ultrabooks with NFC payments capabilities later this year. “Processing partnerships are still in the works,” Engadget reports.
- Scotiabank adds multi-loyalty programs to mobile banking apps
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology