Lenovo is planning to bring out a range of ThinkPad tablets or Ultrabooks with NFC payments capabilities later this year. “Processing partnerships are still in the works,” Engadget reports.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service