Lenovo is planning to bring out a range of ThinkPad tablets or Ultrabooks with NFC payments capabilities later this year. “Processing partnerships are still in the works,” Engadget reports.
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain