Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies has started a developer network for its AptiQmobile NFC access control platform, which was piloted at the University of San Francisco in 2012. Membership of the AptiQ Developer Network offers “access to Ingersoll Rand resources that will work closely with the developer to help them write the appropriate interface between their software and Ingersoll Rand’s cloud-based AptiQmobile service,” the company says.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents