Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies has started a developer network for its AptiQmobile NFC access control platform, which was piloted at the University of San Francisco in 2012. Membership of the AptiQ Developer Network offers “access to Ingersoll Rand resources that will work closely with the developer to help them write the appropriate interface between their software and Ingersoll Rand’s cloud-based AptiQmobile service,” the company says.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups