Testing specialist Fime has integrated the MasterCard Terminal Integration Process (M-TIP) questionnaire into its Savvi test tool, enabling it to validate that NFC payment terminals are compliant with MasterCard’s latest PayPass terminal specification. “The latest requirements from MasterCard support advancements in mobile payments, including features such as PIN entry via a mobile device to authorise a transaction,” says Fime.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?