UL is to become the first laboratory to test mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) devices for certification under the Visa Ready Partner Program. “We are looking forward to guiding our customers through this new program that will greatly assist vendors in understanding their compliance requirements, ensuring their mPOS devices are fully approved and adaptable into the market,” says UL’s Jean-Luc Khaou.
- Spanish winemaker uses NFC in major promotional campaign
- AIB celebrates Apple Pay launch with €0.01 ice cream cones
- How facial recognition could replace train tickets
- Convenience store Cheers opens first unmanned, cashless outlet
- Visa chasing Indian payments market as mobile money gains traction