After tapping the FindMyPet tag for the first time pet owners can register their contact details then attach the tag, which also comes printed with a QR code, to their pet’s collar. Whoever finds the lost pet can then tap the tag to see the owner’s contact details while an email is automatically sent to the owner with the pet’s location.
- Charity to roll out contactless donation screens following successful three week pilot
- Google’s mobile payments app has now been installed 100m times
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan
- Royal Bank of Canada adds support for Samsung Pay
- Emirates NBD rolls out blockchain security platform that adds QR codes to physical cheques