After tapping the FindMyPet tag for the first time pet owners can register their contact details then attach the tag, which also comes printed with a QR code, to their pet’s collar. Whoever finds the lost pet can then tap the tag to see the owner’s contact details while an email is automatically sent to the owner with the pet’s location.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills