Public transportation users in the French city of Strasbourg are being invited by local transit operator CTS to take part in an NFC ticketing pilot. The trial will begin in June 2013.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale