Public transportation users in the French city of Strasbourg are being invited by local transit operator CTS to take part in an NFC ticketing pilot. The trial will begin in June 2013.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills