Identive has announced it has won an order for three million NFC tags from an unnamed retailer. The NFC Forum Type 2 tags “will be used for a mobile retail application in France”, says Identive. 800,000 of the tags will be shipped this quarter.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year