Identive has announced it has won an order for three million NFC tags from an unnamed retailer. The NFC Forum Type 2 tags “will be used for a mobile retail application in France”, says Identive. 800,000 of the tags will be shipped this quarter.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes