Identive has announced it has won an order for three million NFC tags from an unnamed retailer. The NFC Forum Type 2 tags “will be used for a mobile retail application in France”, says Identive. 800,000 of the tags will be shipped this quarter.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works