German home entertainment equipment manufacturer Loewe has announced a new portable speaker that uses NFC to set up a Bluetooth streaming connection with a compatible mobile device. The Speaker 2go features two 10W tweeters and a 20W woofer, has a rechargeable internal battery that gives eight hours of playback, and will be available in the UK from June for around £269.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments