Contactless specialist On Track Innovations has received an order for 30,000 NFC and contactless payment readers from a US-based supplier of technology solutions to the retail petroleum industry. The readers include support for Isis’s SmartTap payments and offers technology and a custom designed antenna, allowing them to be installed as a kit in the unnamed customer’s range of products. All the readers will be shipped this year.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service