Attendees at Computex 2013, the technology trade show taking place in Taiwan this week, are able to use their NFC phones as ID badges. The event’s official app includes support for in-app registration as well as for NFC badges.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations