Attendees at Computex 2013, the technology trade show taking place in Taiwan this week, are able to use their NFC phones as ID badges. The event’s official app includes support for in-app registration as well as for NFC badges.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India