Attendees at Computex 2013, the technology trade show taking place in Taiwan this week, are able to use their NFC phones as ID badges. The event’s official app includes support for in-app registration as well as for NFC badges.
- ‘Connected finance’ app Curve hits £50m spend ahead of UK launch
- Venmo is testing its own physical debit card
- Google is running a massive Android Pay promo in Australia with 200,000 prizes worth $1.6 million
- Rakbank is the first bank in the Middle East to introduce Samsung Pay solutions for its ATMs
- Westpac shock as Apple bans its messaging payments app after three months