Two new flagship Ultrabook PCs from Sony will include NFC. At 870g and 1.06kg respectively, the company says the Vaio Pro 11 and Vaio Pro 13 are the lightest touchscreen Ultrabooks in the world. The laptops will be available worldwide from 9 June from US$1,150 and US$1,250.
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service
- Japanese banks to develop shared customer ID platform
- Nest lets home owners use NFC tags to share access to home security system
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program