Two new flagship Ultrabook PCs from Sony will include NFC. At 870g and 1.06kg respectively, the company says the Vaio Pro 11 and Vaio Pro 13 are the lightest touchscreen Ultrabooks in the world. The laptops will be available worldwide from 9 June from US$1,150 and US$1,250.
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network