Two new flagship Ultrabook PCs from Sony will include NFC. At 870g and 1.06kg respectively, the company says the Vaio Pro 11 and Vaio Pro 13 are the lightest touchscreen Ultrabooks in the world. The laptops will be available worldwide from 9 June from US$1,150 and US$1,250.
- Softbank-backed PayPay to update mobile payments app ‘after wrongful charge complaints’
- 7-Eleven to open unmanned convenience stores in Japan
- Hyundai to let drivers unlock cars with their fingerprint
- UN agency to pilot biometric cards for migrants
- German savings banks press Apple to open up its NFC chip