Elecom has launched a compact Bluetooth speaker that pairs with smartphones and tablets via NFC. The LBT-MPSPP11 resembles a cut-down soft drink can and measures just 60mm by 50mm. The 3W speaker supports Bluetooth’s HFP and HSP profiles and can be used for hands-free calling.
- Barclays opens Pingit wearable payments store
- Chinese airlines to offer NFC baggage tags at Beijing airport
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption