Moscow’s Department of Transportation is planning to install NFC subway turnstiles for mobile payments later this year, according to Tass Telecom. A pilot will start in September and the project involves 32 partners, including mobile network operators, banks and payment systems, says Tass.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?