Moscow’s Department of Transportation is planning to install NFC subway turnstiles for mobile payments later this year, according to Tass Telecom. A pilot will start in September and the project involves 32 partners, including mobile network operators, banks and payment systems, says Tass.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain