Security software specialist Cryptomathic has upgraded its EMV data preparation solution to enable customers to issue payment applications to smartphones and other mobile devices. The upgrade sees the company’s Cardink technology supporting the requirements of both Mastercard Mobile PayPass and Visa Mobile.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes