Security software specialist Cryptomathic has upgraded its EMV data preparation solution to enable customers to issue payment applications to smartphones and other mobile devices. The upgrade sees the company’s Cardink technology supporting the requirements of both Mastercard Mobile PayPass and Visa Mobile.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations