Security software specialist Cryptomathic has upgraded its EMV data preparation solution to enable customers to issue payment applications to smartphones and other mobile devices. The upgrade sees the company’s Cardink technology supporting the requirements of both Mastercard Mobile PayPass and Visa Mobile.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February