Security software specialist Cryptomathic has upgraded its EMV data preparation solution to enable customers to issue payment applications to smartphones and other mobile devices. The upgrade sees the company’s Cardink technology supporting the requirements of both Mastercard Mobile PayPass and Visa Mobile.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service