Fleet management technology provider Geotab has added NFC support to its driver and vehicle tracking platform. NFC Driver ID sees drivers of pooled vehicles issued with an NFC fob which they use to identify themselves to a vehicle’s telematics system so fleet operators can track the activity of both individual drivers and vehicles.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info