Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India