Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform