Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones