Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February