Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges