Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- Masterpass QR expands to merchants across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus to support Bluetooth 5
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features