Shares in NFC specialist Proxama are now trading on London’s AIM stock market under the ticker symbol “PROX”. “With the market for mobile commerce and particularly mobile contactless payments and engagement ever increasing, we know that the time is right to list on AIM,” says CEO Neil Garner.
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…