Shares in NFC specialist Proxama are now trading on London’s AIM stock market under the ticker symbol “PROX”. “With the market for mobile commerce and particularly mobile contactless payments and engagement ever increasing, we know that the time is right to list on AIM,” says CEO Neil Garner.
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts
- Russian banks roll out mobile P2P payments