Fans of hit US show Under The Dome were offered NFC cards by TV network CBS at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Handed out before an exclusive screening and panel discussion, the cards allowed visitors to access preview video footage by tapping the card to an NFC device.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow