Fans of hit US show Under The Dome were offered NFC cards by TV network CBS at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Handed out before an exclusive screening and panel discussion, the cards allowed visitors to access preview video footage by tapping the card to an NFC device.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands