ATM maker Diebold is adding the option to upgrade its Opteva terminals to enable them to interact with contactless cards and NFC devices. The solution will speed up the cash withdrawal process and reduce the risk of card theft and fraud, Diebold says.
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole
- Contactless collection boxes deliver five-fold increase in donations for London charity
- Google Pay goes live in Italy