ATM maker Diebold is adding the option to upgrade its Opteva terminals to enable them to interact with contactless cards and NFC devices. The solution will speed up the cash withdrawal process and reduce the risk of card theft and fraud, Diebold says.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations