UL is now able to test NFC functionality for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers in accordance with the GSMA’s newly developed GSMA Handset Test Book (PDF). The test book allows companies to “know what the core operator requirements are, how to test them, and where to test them,” says the GSMA’s Pierre Combelles.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain