UL is now able to test NFC functionality for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers in accordance with the GSMA’s newly developed GSMA Handset Test Book (PDF). The test book allows companies to “know what the core operator requirements are, how to test them, and where to test them,” says the GSMA’s Pierre Combelles.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments