UL is now able to test NFC functionality for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers in accordance with the GSMA’s newly developed GSMA Handset Test Book (PDF). The test book allows companies to “know what the core operator requirements are, how to test them, and where to test them,” says the GSMA’s Pierre Combelles.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent