Canadian carrier Rogers Communications has chosen Sequent’s Wallet Management Platform for its recently announced Suretap wallet. The platform will enable Rogers to provide application developers with a way “to quickly enable NFC payment transactions in retail, transit, ticketing, vending, access control and other mobile applications.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?