Diners at a US bar and restaurant will soon be able to see a range of signature drinks and current specials when tapping their NFC device to tags placed throughout the building. Northeast Social in Minneapolis is using local mobile app developer Appmosphere’s new Reach NFC platform to implement and manage the campaign.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay