China Mobile has chosen Micropross’ Contactless Test Station to test NFC devices for compliance with NFC Forum requirements. The tool will be used at the mobile network operator’s own laboratories, where it tests all devices submitted by vendors before they are shipped to retail stores.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards