China Mobile has chosen Micropross’ Contactless Test Station to test NFC devices for compliance with NFC Forum requirements. The tool will be used at the mobile network operator’s own laboratories, where it tests all devices submitted by vendors before they are shipped to retail stores.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow