Online retailer RapidNFC has begun offering NFC tags containing NXP’s NTAG213, an NFC chip with added security features, 144 bytes of user memory and a counter that stores how many times it has been read. The tag is available in both clear and white sticker format and can be purchased directly from RapidNFC’s website.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations