International Card Services (ICS), the largest credit card issuer in the Netherlands, is to use Aconite technology to provision customers’ cards onto NFC phones. Aconite’s solution will enable ICS to generate mobile EMV applet data and then deliver it in real-time to NFC handsets via a TSM service. ICS will also be able to manage both card and mobile issuance from a single system.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution