International Card Services (ICS), the largest credit card issuer in the Netherlands, is to use Aconite technology to provision customers’ cards onto NFC phones. Aconite’s solution will enable ICS to generate mobile EMV applet data and then deliver it in real-time to NFC handsets via a TSM service. ICS will also be able to manage both card and mobile issuance from a single system.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info